The daily tariff for the tourist visiting in a group of 3 or more is as follows:
Cultural tours: US$ 250
Trek: US$ 250
The rates given above are for one tourist per night halt in Bhutan.
The rates are inclusive of following service:
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Transfer and sightseeing within Bhutan
- Porters & Ponies wherever required
- Royalty and taxes to the Government
Tariff for individuals and small groups (FITs) of less than 3 persons shall be subjected to surcharge, over and above the daily rates applicable, as follows:
- SINGLE INDIVIDUAL : US$ 40 per person per night
- GROUP OF TWO PERSON : US$ 30 per person per night
Discount of Tourist Tariff as follows:
- There shall be no charge for children up to the age of 5 years. However those between the age of 6 to 12 years accompanied by elders / guidance shall be give 50% discount on rates.
- Full time students below the age of 25 years holding valid Identity cards from their Institutes shall be given 25% discount on rates.
- A 50% discount on rates shall be given to 1 person in a group of 11-15 people. 100 % discount on rates shall be given to 1 member in a group exceeding 16 persons.
Tour payment must be sent four weeks prior to date of arrival in Bhutan. The visa is issued by the Government of Bhutan subject to advance payment only.
Once the trip is confirmed we will send you the instructions for making payment.